1. Prepare a statement of academic/research interests and goals (300-500 words)
- This statement is entered directly into online application form
2. Current curriculum vitae
- List all awards, distinctions and academic publications (if any)
3. Two sets of official transcripts in sealed envelopes from all post secondary institutions attended.
4. Writing sample (such as a recent undergraduate essay or chapter from MA thesis)
5. Two Academic References - Referees will receive an email invitation to complete an online reference once the applicant submits an application.
CV and writing sample must be uploaded directly to the online application.
Transcripts may be mailed to:
Graduate Program Administrator
Department of Classics & Religion
SS 558, 2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, AB T2N 1N4
Click here to access the online application.
The online application and all application components must be submitted by December 15th.